The Educational Network intends to realize an exchange of ideas on and experiences with educational matters by organizing roundtables and workshops about issues that are relevant for those who manage and teach communication science degree programs at Bachelor’s, Master’s, Research Master’s, and postgraduate levels.
At the Etmaal 2020 in Amsterdam, NeFCA’s Educational Network (see https://nefca.eu/educational-network/) organized a panel on innovative teaching methods, do’s and don’ts in cases related to teaching communication science, and links between education and the professional field.
- Challenging Teaching: The success of a challenge as an educational tool
Serena Daalmans and Esther Rozendaal
- Adapting McQuail’s Mass Communication Theory for the Future of the Field
- Using blended learning in teaching qualitative research methods for media & communication studies
- Verbinding tussen communicatiewetenschap en het communicatievak: De SWOCC Case
Guda van Noort
- Professionalisering als leerlijn: Aandacht voor de persoonlijk-professionele ontwikkeling van studenten in het curriculum
Elze Roes, Mariska Kleemans and Paul Ketelaar
- Project-based Learning in Communication Science Teaching
Esther Schagen, Wouter Van Atteveldt and Linde Berkelmans