The Centre for Cinema and Media Studies (CIMS) at the department of Communication Sciences at UGent is looking for a research and teaching assistant (PhD position).
- At least 50% of your assignment will be spent on academic research in preparation of a doctoral dissertation.
- You will assist in the teaching activities at the department, specifically the courses in the field of film and television studies.
- You will assist in the internal and external services of the department.
What we are looking for:
- You hold a degree of Master in Communication Sciences (preferably). For diplomas awarded outside the European Union, a certificate of equivalence (NARIC) must be submitted. The degree requirements need to be fulfilled at the start of your appointment.
- You are interested in academic and/or project-based research and services.
- Any teaching experience or participation in extra training, conferences, etc. is recommended.
- You have an interest in the research area of film and television studies.
- Excellent teaching and communication skills.
- You have knowledge and experience in a broad range of social sciences – academic research methods.
For more information & to apply, please visit: https://career012.successfactors.eu/career?company=C0000956575P&career_job_req_id=16772&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH